KRG Whiskey 3 (Gen5)
This item is Ordered upon request
Backorders take 4 days
The Whiskey-3 Chassis (W3C) GEN5 is one of the premier chassis available for your bolt action precision rifle.
The W3C combines precise aluminum bedding with tool-less adjustments, durability, and excellent ergonomics. Right out of the box it allows the use of AICS style magazines (not included) in your rifle without any special bottom metal.
Numerous types of accessories can be added to the many attachment points, including handstops, sling mounts, rails, bipods, monopods, and more.
Our modular grip panels allow the shooter to tailor the fit of the stock to his/her hand which, combined with the other adjustments, yield a stock set up exactly as it needs to be for that particular shooter.
The Whiskey-3 Chassis (W3C) Forend:
- Polymer to keep your hand away from hot metal in the summer and cold metal in the winter
- Threaded mounting holes at various positions, total of 15-20.
- Access hole for action mounting screw, so you can remove the action without removing forend.
- Side mounting options for rail, flush mount QD sling plate, external QD cup, etc on both sides of forend.
- V-bedding (Tikka) or Radius (Rem 700) system which is CNC'd into aluminum backbone for consistent contact between action and chassis.
- Hardened stainless steel recoil lug instead of aluminum ones found on stock T3’s.
- Rem 700 version can accommodate most large aftermarket recoil lugs like the Badger Ordnance lug without any or with only slight modification.
- Designed for 5 or 10 round AICS magazines (with or without front spacer plate in T3, with spacer plate only in Rem 700 unless you have a modified action); Rem 700 LA now uses CIP length AICS magazines; Badger M2008 version uses AI AW 10round double stack magazines).
- Will accept any barrel contour up to 1.25” straight cylinder. We recommend no larger than .9" at muzzle (i.e. Medium Palma/Remington Varmint contour) for weight and proper overall rifle balance.
Trigger Guard/Mag catch:
- Similar in shape to TRG trigger guard but made of reinforced polymer instead of Delrin (Tikka T3 chassis uses aluminum triggerguard).
- Will accept Barnard trigger for T3 as well as factory trigger.
- Rem 700 version will accept the new x-mark triggers and most aftermarket triggers but some aftermarket triggers may require modifications to the trigger or chassis.
- Mag catch is our new low profile version which reduces snags while still providing excellent ergonomics and control.