KRG Bravo Chassis
The Bravo provides you with the essential chassis benefits combined with conventional target/varmint ergonomics all at a modest price
The Bravo is one of the most comfortable stocks available but that's just the beginning. The price will make you and your wallet happy, that's a two-fer right there. The precisely machined bedding area will put your action in its happy place nearly like it was custom bedded in there. The full length stiff aluminum backbone will not allow the forend to flex on you but does allow design modularity with loads of accessories and even other KRG chassis. The ergonomic adjustments are just what you need to fit your frame so you can pull off the difficult shots. Of course it takes AICS mags right out of the box.
- Polymer for light weight and to eliminate heat transfer to/from the shooter's hand.
- Mounting holes at various positions will take L2 Picatinny rails, Tripod Mount, Barrier stop, etc .
- Mlok slots in sides and bottom of forend for universal accessories mounting
- Access hole for action mounting screw, so you can remove the action without removing forend.
- Full length aluminum backbone from the action to the tip of the forend
- Radius bedding system which is CNC'd into aluminum for consistent contact between action and chassis.
- Hardened stainless steel recoil lug instead of aluminum ones found on stock T3’s. (T3 version only)
- Rem 700 version can accommodate some thicker aftermarket recoil lugs, larger ones will require inletting.
- Accepts the Whiskey-3 gen 3+ Spigot Mount.
- Designed for 5 or 10 round AICS magazines (with or without front spacer plate in T3, with spacer plate only in Rem 700 unless you have a modified action).
- Will accept any barrel contour up to 1.15” straight cylinder.(Will take standard 1.25" barrel shank and have clearance for that diameter out to about 4" past action face)
Trigger Guard/Mag catch:
- Molded or machined light weight trigger guard
- T3 version will accept Barnard trigger for T3 as well as factory trigger.
- Rem 700 version will accept the new x-mark triggers and nearly all aftermarket triggers but some aftermarket triggers may require modifications to the trigger or chassis. (Tubb 2 stage trigger will not work)
- Optional mag catch extender button available in our "Accessories" section
- Infinitely adjustable within range (~1” travel).
- Can be quickly removed and re-installed, uses a clamp and thumbscrew design.
- Made of polymer to limit heat transfer to or away from your face.